Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hunt Goup Hndsfree Talkback

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtccom

Vendor
Nov 8, 2002
US
When you set up a hunt group does it have the capability to have hands free talk back at all the extensions in the group if you do a voice call to that group? IT Technician

you can not do a voice call to a hunt group on a mics.

scott wood

Is there anyway to do a hands free answer back like doing a voice call feature but for a group of phones? A customer asked this of me but I have never done this. What he wants is a way to get all the phones at once and have the other person be able to reply without going through every extension. Sounds nice but is it possible with a CICS? IT Technician

That feature available on a talk-back paging system. Bogen makes one.

PhM

or put those in that hunt group into a different page zone and the caller pages that page zone only so not to effect other workers.
spoclogo2.jpg

That's a good suggestion curlycord, however I believe rtccom needs the called parties to be able to talk back to the person initiating this page, and the Norstar will not do that. Is that correct rtccom, in your application the the called parties need to be able to talkback?

yep, he wants tham to talk back just like a talk back speaker............that pretty much sums it up! I don't believe it's possible to do. IT Technician

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back