Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

http://www.ip412.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

RallyXS

IS-IT--Management
Mar 16, 2004
GB
Hi Guys,

Thought I'd let you know about a new forum I've started which is dedicated to the Avaya IP Office. Please stop by, register, and let me know any feedback. It's a flexible place so if you have any tips or suggestions please let me know.

Why thank you, a forum dedicated to the Avaya IP Office, announced in a forum dedicated to the Avaya IP Office - progressive regression or what!

Hi,

Sorry, I thought Tek Tips covers all areas of IT.

Having registered with a number of forums I would have to say that tek-tips is the best known & most frequented.
I would not see much point in re-inventing the wheel with yet another forum.

If you website has othe3r usefull IP office incformation available then I would sugets adding a link to this site to cover the forum function

Hi IPGuru,

Many thanks for your comments. I know what you mean about re-inventing the wheel, as this was one of my main concerns. I have found some other forums I've joined to be very restrictive and over moderated and wanted to get away from that. I thought the only way would be to set my own one up. I aim for it to be the first place people go when they need help with the IP Office and provide all the resources needed.

What sort of other useful information would you like to see there and I will look at putting it up.

!If there's moderation in this forum I've never noticed it - either its being used with a very light touch or the members all known that the forum stands or fall by their co-operation.

Why do I love "Tek-Tips", because it highlights those threads containing replies I haven't read (and so does The only thing I find missing from it is a file upload area and a way to do attachements to save us all looking at cut'n'pasted monitr traces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back