Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HP4K station level forward in GUI

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotwalker57

Technical User
Nov 9, 2005
US
HP4KSME; Have a customer on a HP4K, users 'forward' their phone via station level "#91 xxxx". Once this is activated, can the administrator view and or removed the forwading via the GUI?

You had to ask that! I was a ROLM service tech from 82-89, and got absolutely sick of working on stations. Now in my Education/course development role I focus on the HiPath and its applications - only. I can barely forward a call myself - if it weren't for OptiGuide! Sorry! Hopefully someone else can answer. It may be possible via TSKA in Assistant >> Diagnostics...

Feel your pain. Started with R4 in 78, now working V3. Don't miss "killer" expanders! Thanks for the reply. I'll save a better one for you next time. Enjoyed your responses on the guy with the GUI access issue.

Yes you can,

from Assistant, go to configuration manager, then to
system data, to maintenance, to feature activation for station. enter the extension number, look for a stationV
with CBU. If this is checked the staion has been forwarded
to the extension listed. Just uncheck and your done.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back