Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to remove Forwading number?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alfalfa

Technical User
Oct 28, 2005
US
Does anyone know how to remove the number that is forwarded on other ext, meaing, i have a cust that has an ext. his ext is fowarded to 98888888888 when an internal caller calles his ext on their display they see his fowared number 98888888888. he does not want other people to know his number. please help

On my version 4 system you cannot see what the forward number is set to by ringing the user that is forwarded.

You need to give more info.

System type, sw version etc etc.

ACA - IP Office Implement
ACS - IP Office Implement
ACE - IP Office Implement
ACI - IP Office Implement

release is 3.1.65, 406v2,? so there may not be a way other then upgrading system to do this

Just a thought, but try having the user forward his calls to a system short code which calls his forward number. Then make a call to that user to see what is displayed.

To Us and Those Like Us, Damn Few Left

well i used the shortcode still shows cell number on internal users display

Make a huntgroup for it and put that user in it
then it will show the huntgroup name and hopefully that number

don't forget to check the enable huntgroup forward :)

ACA - Implement IP Office
ACA - Voice Services Management

dose disableing DSS status in the System tab have any affect?

the hunt group worked well thanks so much

great it works :)

ACA - Implement IP Office
ACA - Voice Services Management

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back