Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do I add extesnion appearances to my phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FabianP

Technical User
Feb 3, 2016
CA
I'm a noob on these systems, so please be patient. I've programmed thousands of ROLM, Siemens and Nortel/Avaya large systems, but this is a different beast entirely. In my old role, I would describe what I'm looking for as "adding line appearances on my phone". What I'm trying to accomplish is the ability to see if other people in the office are on their phone by looking at the button on my phone that is assigned to their line. Is this possible on the Norstar system and if so, can you tell me how I'd program it?

Thank you in advance for any assistance anyone can provide.

this is a Busy Lamp
Feature *2
then press the button you want to program
then the extension number that you want to appear.

this is the same as a call button programming when the button does not have an indicator

----------------------------
40: Hill?? What hill??
I didn't see any $%@#(*$ Hill!!
50: who put this $%@#(*$ Hill Here??
----------------------------
JerryReeve
Telecommunication Technology Services

Thanks so much for your help Jerry. I'll give it a shot when I get into the office tomorrow. I really appreciate your help.

To see an Appearance of another set you need one of the following:
M7324
M7310 with a BLF module which Jerry describes.
T7316

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Thank curlycord, we use T7316's here in the office. I just programmed this feature and it works great! Thanks to both of you for your help. Very much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back