Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Historical Reports Problem in RCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

nortelapp

Vendor
Feb 16, 2012
PH
Guys please help me on this

I have a problem in BCM-RCC historical reports.
It takes me too long just to generate a single day report in RCC. And most of the time, the report generating window hangs up with a blank page.

I already tried re installing the RCC web host back from OS (Windows XP SP3) as well as MSSQL 2005 (with .NET
Framework 2.0) and RCC application. But the problem still persist.

System release are:
BCM450 RLS. 6.0
RCC 2.2

Is there an SU patch on this for the RCC?

Thanks,
Bok

patchs latest?

Launch the IVU by clicking Start > All Programs > Avaya > Reporting for Contact Center >RCC Install Verification Utility

for more details about problem..

You should be using RCC 2.6.x

Install latest updates/patches. They have fixed alot of problem in the last while.

Hi ECartman,

Is there any updates/patches be installed in RCC web host itself? or all of this patches should be installed in BCM?

Hi Morenot,

For IVU, all services are up and running..
Real time display seems fine, the only problem I have is only historical reports.

Thanks

You should install the following patches to the BCM450

PATCH ID: BCM450.R600.SU.Desktop-002.201111 Category: GEN
PATCH ID: BCM450.R600.RCC-54 Category: GEN
PATCH ID: BCM450.R600.SU.System-009.201202 Category: GEN

Once they are installed. Download the updated RCC installation package from BCM and install to web host PC.

After the patch update, all of the reports are now properly working except for Activity Code by Pegs, which I could not generate a monthly report.

Here are the latest patches of the BCM:

PATCH ID: BCM450.R600.SU.Desktop-002.201111 Category: GEN
PATCH ID: BCM450.R600.RCC-54 Category: GEN
PATCH ID: BCM450.R600.SU.System-009.201202 Category: GEN

The RCC version is now updated from v2.6.415.2.61 to v2.6.417.0.61

There is another patch in development. I would say that this will correct the problem for you

PATCH ID: BCM450.R600.RCC-65 Category: GEN
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Description:
------------
The following issues are addressed:

1. RCC pauses downloading data at 02:00 Hours until 02:30 Hours every night to
allow the BCM to complete its own database maintenance.
On very rare occasions some BCM's may also have an independent problem were
the RCC data download sticks at a particular time that will put the last RCC
BCM date time within the 02:00-02:30 window. When this happens RCC will not
come out of the pause for maintenance time due to the way it gets the latest
data time from the BCM.
Without the fix the latest BCM data time in RCC will have to be manually
forwarded past the 02:00-02:30 time
The fix has changed the way RCC gets time so that it will always automatically come out of the maintenance time.
wi00965277

2. If an RCC 2.4 is moved to a 64-bit machine in prepartion for an upgrade, the migration to 2.6 fails.
wi00965291

3. A customer tried to run activity code reports for all skillsets covering a monthly period, but it failed with a timeout.
WI00925772

4. A customer tried to run agent by agent activity report for a monthly period ,
but it failed. Optimised the sql and vb still having timeout.wi00941676

We have installed

BCM450.R600.SU.Desktop-003.201203
RCC v2.6.418.0.61.10

but still cannot generate the report until, support have issued commands on sql.

use ccrdb
update rptcalldataactivitycode
set PegTimeStart='2011-12-14 14:51:44.000'
where PegTimeStart='2030-10-10 14:51:44.000'

Then, everything is generating well. When we opened the database, a certain call jumped to '2030-10-10 14:51:44.000' and that's were generation hangs. If this happens again, we don't know the easy way how they come up with the specific dates than to open and check the tables of your SQL.

Thank you so much for participating.

C:\WINNT\SYSTEM32> cd c:\cd "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\Binn\"
sqlcmd -S.\RCCSQLEXPR
>use ccrdb
>go
>select * from rptrequesttimes
>go

comment: does this show a future date, it should do if the problem has reoccured.

>select count(*) from rptcalldataactivitycode where PegTimeStart > '2020-01-01 00:00:00.000';

where 2020-01-01 is appropriate date in the future (e.g. tomorrow). If count is not 0, then there is future data in the RCC database, in which case contact your support/Avaya as BOTH the ccrs postgres database AND the RCC database will need clean up.

NEVER EVER EVER SET A FUTURE DATE ON BCM WHERE YOU HAVE RCC OPERATING, FOR EXAMPLE TO TEST NEXT YEARS XMAS HOLIDAYS - IF YOU PEG A CALL, OR EVEN CHANGE AGENT STATE, YOU RISK "FUTURE" DATA BEING PEGGED TO THE BCM & RCC DATABASE, RCC WILL DOWNLOAD (IN THIS CASE TO XMAS 2012) AND AVAYA WILL NEED TO CLEAN OUT THE FUTURE DATA. I should know, I had to do this a few times when I worked for them.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back