Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hicom Vs. MD110 QSIG 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kank

IS-IT--Management
Oct 3, 2003
TR
Does any body connected Hicom with Ericsson MD110 via QSIG? What parameters shall I use or are there any tricks?
Thanks for your help..

Already it tried to connect through ETSI? Which model of Hicom you use?

Greetings

It is Hipath 4000.

Hi Hank.
You can try protocol ECMAV2 in AMO TDCSU but remember to adjust the LWPAR.
I wait to have helped.

Regards

SunWeb

Thanks sunweb,

I connected the both systems and working fine unless I can not make call back working properly. I have another Hipath 4000 on the network and I can make call back towards it. By the way it is version 2.0 .

Regards,

Can you give me the config for the MD110. i am having trouble with speech channels.

kind regards .
Cif.

Hi,

Try the parameters below. Also can you test if you are able to make call back between these two exchanges.

Regards,

ROCAP:ROU=10;

ROU SEL TRM SERV NODG DIST DISL TRAF SIG BCAP
10 5120000000000010 5 3110000001 0 30 128 00151515 311110000031 111111

RODAP:ROU=10;

ROU TYPE VARC VARI VARO FILTER
10 SL60 H'00000310 H'15500000 H'06C00000 NO

Internal calls are working just fine.
Call from MD to corporate Cellphone via Hipath on a DPNSS to cell phone operator is working OK.
But the other way incoming Cell phone traffic is not working. I can see the line flashing on the phone for a few seconds an then it's over, nothing happens no matter what.
The siemens sends 4 characters only so tha is not the problem. (i think signalling is ok.)

Hi CIF,

Did you tried call back?
It is really important for me..

Regards

Hi Kank,

Call back is not functioning.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back