Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HiCom UCD and AutoAttendant integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darveesh

IS-IT--Management
Feb 1, 2005
US
We have a HiCom 150E OfficeCom running version 2.2. We have a PhoneMail voicemail system attached to it. I'd like to set up a UCD group that can be accessed via the Phonemail autoattendant. The first step was to create the group, assign members. The next step - getting calls into UCD group #1 queue - I am not sure about. I set up a destination call list (3) with #201 as its target. Then I assigned that destination call list to an extention (205) which is not tied to a real port. Dialing 205 from any station puts me in the queue. However, in the PhoneMail CCR node setup, when choosing destination 205 for a CCR node (5) it keeps saying it's an invalid station. I read something about hunt groups 440-499 used by UCD, so I tried using 440 as a destination but the same result - you have entered an invalid destination. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

Sorry, jumped the gun. The destination needs to be enabled in the PhoneMail itself. Once that was done I could set the CCR destination just fine. Issue solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back