Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hicom 150 Phonemail manuals

Status
Not open for further replies.

3000gt

IS-IT--Management
Apr 26, 2002
US
Can anyone send me links to all the manuals and reference/user guides for the Phonemail systems that work with Hicom 150?

Thank you in advance

Expertise in Avaya, Rolm/Siemens, Mitel, Nortel, NEC, Alcatel, Toshiba, Aspect, Ericsson, Executone, Panasonic PBXs & KSUs

Actually, I really need the Phonemail SE manuals that work with several systems from the 9006 series, Hicom and even Hipath.

Expertise in Avaya, Rolm/Siemens, Mitel, Nortel, NEC, Alcatel, Toshiba, Aspect, Ericsson, Executone, Panasonic PBXs & KSUs

I have access to most of the PhoneMail manuals at least to 6.3 - not sure on 6.4, Phonemail SE, and Office PhoneMail.

Let me know which specific manual you need and I'll try to get it to you.

Hi Don,

I really could use the Phonemail manuals for Phonemail SE versions 6.3 and 6.4. All manuals available, but especially the commands manual.

OK, try this one and see if it works. This is the 6.4 system admin manual. It is 6MB to download as a PDF.

If you are not already in the system, I believe the default customer login is "sysadmin" but if you don't know your password I won't be able to help you with that. I do have a way around it if I can remember it, but it's more complicated...

https://www.cubby.com/p/_d5ce1e84e6974fe0b4732ef6d49ccb0c/4919_2.pdf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back