Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HG Calls Not Following Overflow 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsm600rr

IS-IT--Management
Nov 17, 2015
US
All,

I have a Hunt Group (Collective Call Waiting) that is set to ring a group of people for 3 rings and then present the Queue.

After an Additional 45 Seconds the caller is presented with the Still Queue.

This Hunt Group also has an overflow (Overflows to their other location over an SCN)

The Overflow time is set to 20 seconds. The call will not follow this overflow. Suggestions?

Greybeard191: I have not. The reason I am a bit hesitant to change anything - is this worked fine previously. I will change it now just for fun :)
Also, on an older backup config, I noticed their was no "Overflow Time" Set, This should be set, correct? I have it at 20sec. No Answer Time set to 20sec.

1_v0vhpu.png

2_f9g4q5.png

3_ayzpdl.png

4_opqbav.png

5_cii3ap.png

Here is something else that is interesting.

I removed everyone from the Hunt Group and tested. I have it programmed to "Immediate Overflow" on no Active Agents. Not only did the call not overflow - It sill showed in SSA ringing of all the agents in the parent hunt group - as if I never removed them...

1_a0wiai.png

2_a7nou8.png

try removing everything, merge and then rebuild and then retest

FWIW, probably a good idea to blackout/blur out tel numbers etc. in images you're posting.

GB

Greybeard191: Its my office number - nothing to hide.

Just to be sure.

The overflow group is not in night service or out of service mode?

Okkie26: Correct. The main thing is, I even put a Local Extension in the overflow and it still failed to follow.

Gents - Thanks for all the suggestions. I am not going to do any more trouble shooting until they approve the system re-boot. I will keep the thread updated.

And an local overflow group?

Is asked before, but don't see that you tried that.

You said you put a local extension in the overflow group... but did you create a local group and use that for overflow and test? That has been the suggestion several times and you have not responded if you have actually tried that or not.

The truth is just an excuse for lack of imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back