Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

help understanding monitor reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

reed12

Vendor
May 25, 2005
US
I have been been trying to resolve a problem with callers recieving busy while calling into ipo 2.1 27 the calls are routed to an autoattendant. I think I was able to capture this using the monitor program. Does anyone know what the error codes warning xxx packets missed or vm seq retransmission refer to. These began to appear prior to calls being routed to the autoattendant being disconnected.

As much as I hate to say it, you're not going to find a lot other than what people have deciphered on their own. From the documentation, if I recall correctly, it indicated this was information for Avaya if they were to get involved in resolving an issue more than anything else.

XXX msiied packets means that the monitor application/IPO cannot keep up with the amount of data it needs to send (try reducing the amount of data you are logging)

The reason for the engaged tone is probably either a dead or overloaded VM - no free VM port will give engaged tone.

if you enable developement tracing in monitor (system tab)
you will be able to monitor Voicmail usage in real time from the status menu

i've tried to read it also, but did'nt succeed. So if anyone can provide some info about how to read the monitor files. i'd like to hear from you.

gr.

peter Nijhuis p.nijhuis@loohuis.nl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back