Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Go to information mailbox 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtataru

Vendor
Nov 30, 2005
RO
Is necessary to solve following problem: to transfer from Auto Atendant to an extension, if don't answer goto another extension, after that (if don't answer) return to first extension and after that caller we receive an message (info) like "Sorry, try again" and disconnect.
I make the following: after Auto Atendant transfer the call to a hunting group (HG01) where I attache first extension, I choose overflow after 15 s, and overflow is redirect to HG02. To HG02 I make same configuration to HG03 and in HG03 (DN 629)I put overflow to Call Pilot number (471 in my case). Before I create an mailbox and I choose Information type and I give number 629. In this information number I register the information.

But finally, the call is redirect to Call Pilot but the info message don't appear.

Maybe I make a mistake, but not understand where. Is possible to help me?

did you try building a mailbox for HG1? Not sure but it may be looking for the original dialed number and not the overflow number. I also don't know if you can get to an Information mailbox without comming from either a CCR Tree or by having someone Transfer you via F986.

Hawks, unfortunately (for me) you have right. Is not possible to attach information mailbox to an extension. But the question is if someone have any ideea to fix customer request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back