Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

GJC is present

Status
Not open for further replies.

aurthur

Technical User
Oct 17, 2010
Hi all,

I upgraded MXONE TSW/SP07 1 more MAG. Currently, our system have 2 LIms, LIM1 have 2 MAGs, LIM2 have 1 MAG. I upgrade 1 more MAG for LIM2.

But when set up link for GJUL4 board, it has error

<GJLCP:LIM=1;
GROUP JUNCTOR LINE CONNECTION DATA
EQU GS MULT NO GS CON LIM
1-1-00-0 0-8 0 2
1-0-00-0 0-0 0 2

END

<GJLCP:LIM=2;
GROUP JUNCTOR LINE CONNECTION DATA
EQU GS MULT NO GS CON LIM
2-0-00-0 0-1 0 1

END

<GJLII:EQU=2-2-00-0,CHL=32;

NOT ACCEPTED
GJC IS PRESENT

position 1-1-00 is new GJUL4 on LIM1.

Please help me to solve it. How can I do now?

Thanks a lot

If you are not using GS, GJUL boards should be placed on the same MAG and BPOS on both LIMS, i.e.:

LIM1 GJUL 1-1-00 connected to LIM2 GJUL 2-1-00

Also check your command syntax, if you only have 2 MAGs on LIM 2, BPOS 2-2-00 is not a valid position, i think the command should be:

GJLII:EQU=2-1-00-0,CHL=32;

Hi pcasi,

It doesn't work :(

what can I do now?

THanks

Hello,

(pcasi was right)
"GJUL boards should be placed on the same MAG and BPOS on both LIMS, i.e.:LIM1 GJUL 1-1-00 connected to LIM2 GJUL 2-1-00"

what was set in limdisp?

did you try:

GJLII:EQU=2-1-00-0,CHL=32,GSMULT=0-7;

BR

I already create GJLII:EQU=2-1-00-0,CHL=32,GSMULT=0-7; but still have problem. Because LIM1 is duplicated, LIm2 is not.
First link ( GJUL4) have the same position, so second link i think we can out anywhere in LIM?

My problem is when show link in LIM2 it don't recognize new GJUL4, the error is NOT ACCEPTED, GJC NOT PRESENT

Regards

Yes, you're right about the position. GJUL4 must be the same position in each LIM, last time I try to input GJUL4 in MAG (already have GJUL4) but it don't work. When moving to new MAG ( don't have GJUL4) and the same position on both side. It works
Thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back