Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

GeosmithUK's IPO Toolbox Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcc1000

Vendor
Aug 26, 2013
US
Hello all,
Had to reboot PC & laptop this morning, usually first thing I open is this IPO Toolbox.

See it decided not to work again, thread I attached is from me three years ago & hoping Geosmith seen it back then & will see this again now, to resolve?
One of those things that you almost feel can't live without.
Fingers crossed and any input from others is great.
Thanks

Unfortunately I very much doubt this will be resolved. George (the guy that wrote it) used to work for me, but he has moved on and no longer works on Avaya kit/IP Office any more.

APSS/ACIS/ACSS-SME
not arrogant, just succinct.

I don't use the toolbox personally but I think his personal email was in there somewhere, might be worth reaching out if it is, he might read it and have some ideas. He's pretty helpful and would no doubt be pleased that people still use it.

APSS/ACIS/ACSS-SME
not arrogant, just succinct.

Thanks again Tom,
Yes I looked everywhere & can't find any email.
Went back when he posted here for it & reregistered for it, thinking maybe he may still get something.
Thought also if he may still be interested with the wonderful world of the IPO, still may visit this site from time to time & see us discussing about it.
Fingers Crossed
Have a great weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back