Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

FXP

Status
Not open for further replies.

dardapu

Programmer
Sep 10, 2002
Of an old system made in FP26 for DOS, I have lost the sources and alone I have recovered their fxp. Is it possible to get a decompiler for that version and recover the prg?.

Thank you

Thank you for the information, but that type of program leave free in the old CD TRÍO or SIM of free sale for some few dollars. :))))

Why are so many people reluctant to spend the money necessary to get the tools they need to do their work professionally?

If this is a "hobby" project for your own personal use and no one else's use, I might understand. But if this is a project for a company (your own or someone else's), it does not make much sense to me.

Other than purchasing your own copy of ReFox, you can do a Keyword Search for ReFox and you will see the postings other people have supplied and their recommendations to get this type of work done.

Good Luck,

JRB-Bldr
VisionQuest Consulting
Business Analyst & CIO Consulting Services
CIOServices@yahoo.com

Refox 5 or higher should do the job.

If it is for personal use zip the files and send them to nocure AT hccnet DOT nl ,and I'll send you the source files.

Rob.

I really have to agree with jrbbldr. I have gone round-and round with owner/managers that won't part with a dime for development tools and complain bitterly how long some projects take. It is one of the signs of a company you don't want to work for.

NullOp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back