Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Free Call Accounting

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunslngr

Technical User
Apr 14, 2004
US
I am working on writing a call accounting software for work, so I figured that i will just make it available to whomever wants it. Please though do not post email addresses. The last post was deleted when it is ready to be tested i will create a website and post the link on here.

What I really need is suggestions on things to add to it, make it look like, or anything that you would like to see in a call accounting program.

Right know it collects the data and can setup rudimentry scheduling. Then call up reports based on extension.

Any Help is appreciated.

Thanks
Will

How about some sort of alerting mechanism such as send an alert when a call exceeds a certain length? What are you building your app with?

Yeah, like 911 email/pager alert
Report by department
Individual login access with restriction by access level
Report by Number dialed, date, number called, time of day
Web Access
Live/Scrolling call detail data
Archive/History
Ability to match names & numbers in a database

I do not know about pager support but the rest seems very feasible. Toni could you tell me little more about how you think the logging in with different access levels should work. When you login what options are different between the access levels?

Hi gunslngr, I don't know if it would be usefull/possible but what about the port from where the call was originated? The list that Tony suggest looks fine.

Please let me know when you have something ready to be tested. I'd love to help. Thanks.

Access levels could be designed on like an org. chart structure with each manager given the ability to run reports on people who report directly to them. Then a Director level could see all the managers + the people under them, then a system admin with visibility to all.
Would also be nice if the managers could make changes in the system to include setting up names/extensions, and running their own custom reports...

any update on this? Is it available yet??

Multi ACD would be good so that reports can be done on the indavidual ACD. The Report levels would be
ACD
Dept
Agent/Extension.

And can you logg IP agents and Extensions.

I'm anxious to see/learn more about this product!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back