Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

forwarding calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

kungfumstr

Vendor
Sep 29, 2007
US
customer has 6 loop start lines:
2 ports connected in main unit
4 connected on GATM4 ( dsw- all on --- all off)
all trunks assigned to PoolA

Direct calls from site to toll free #s with auto attendants connect and disconnect fine.

Transferred calls or forwarded calls to toll free #s connect fine but will not disconnect.
Swapped and changed pool assignments problem occurs on the main unit and GATM4

any ideas?

i had a problem with disconnect supervision b4- what i did is place a call and hold my volt meter on the pins i am using- hang up the call on the other end and see how long it takes for the volt meter to go to 0- it should go to 0 within a couple of seconds- if it hangs up and goes to the operator too quick it could also cause a problem- i had this problem once with an ivr- the ivr would go through the normal operations even though some1 had hung up b/c it was still getting voltage

well after multiple visits and troubleshooting and much debate with the customer to confirm with telco about disconnect supervision on the trunks was enabled, finally had a vendor meet-confirmed Disconnect supervision was not enabled.

Hi

Having same problem. Can someone tell me exactly where the disconnect supervision checkbox is located please?

Thanks

Glad you found it. Send telco a bill if you can prove the order.

It can take at least up to 10 seconds, especially LD to disconnect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back