Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Forward a group of Dn's

Status
Not open for further replies.

bad69cat

IS-IT--Management
May 28, 2010
US
So today I got the question about whether it's possible for say a group of 5 DN's to be forwarded to a single DN from any one of the 5 phones? I know you can do group pickups - is it possible to do forwarding in a similar manner? (I think they are all 2616 sets on my Opt 81) Personally I think it's easier just to tap the forward button on each phone twice since they will be forwarding to the same number every time, but they seem to think that in an emergent scenario, they will need one person to quickly be able to do it......thanks in advance!

That's kinda what I was guessing. I can't find anything in the I/O manual that sounds even close to that type of function. Thanks

There is a Remote Call Forward feature but it really doesn't do what you are wanting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back