Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Florida anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrdenny

Programmer
May 27, 2002
My wife Kris was wondering if anyone on my forums live in Florida and happens to have an Annual Pass to Disneyworld, (or happens to be going to Disneyworld soon)? She has gotten into trading Disney pins and hopes that I know someone that would be willing to pick up a few pins for her at Disneyworld. If you happen to also be a pin trader (we can talk offline so that you don't get outed) she can send Disneyland pins as well.

If you can drop me a note here or via email (check mrdenny.com for address if you don't already have it).

Thanks All.

Denny
MCSA (2003) / MCDBA (SQL 2000)
MCTS (SQL 2005 / Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0: Configuration / Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007: Configuration)
MCITP Database Administrator (SQL 2005) / Database Developer (SQL 2005)

My Blog

You could try asking forum1064 - most of the members there seem to live in Florida :-D.

Well now, that would make sence wouldn't it. I forgot all about that forum.

Thanks.

Denny
MCSA (2003) / MCDBA (SQL 2000)
MCTS (SQL 2005 / Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0: Configuration / Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007: Configuration)
MCITP Database Administrator (SQL 2005) / Database Developer (SQL 2005)

My Blog

So did they.

~
Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back