Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Flash ACD & CCR

Status
Not open for further replies.

silver987

Vendor
Sep 22, 2004
US
I see in the programing guide, I can use one of the CCR trees to route the ACD incoming calls. Is this tree different than the regular tree which we are using at the present time, in the evening? I am just a little confused with the standard AA & CCR and the ACD AA & CCR. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Wayne T

you can go AA and only have a greeting recorded and the AA used as well. With the CCR Tree they you can get fancy, 1 for sales, 2 for finance 3 for .... and so on, if you do not need the tree then I always find a greeting and AA or just a greeting works well

I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think you can have two StarTalk Flash's on a MICS. I know if you want Enhanced Call Center to work, you need two CP 150's. You can put Basic Call Center on a CP 100 or CP 150.

I have both running on one Flash 4. No problems there.

Wayne T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back