Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

First Steps To Setup Avaya Workspace With Agents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtlepuke

Technical User
Jan 9, 2008
US
Is there any product literature around for setting up Avaya Workplace to use with agents in a call center?

Depends on how you have it setup at the moment?

If you are using the dynamic config in AADS and have PPM working it (hopefully) will be fairly simple.

I just changed the users phone to a 'CC' model (I used the J179CC) and enable the button module in the config, then add the usual agnt-login buttons etc to the station config.

I'm not 100% on the licencing as some have said they didn't need to do anything, we had to migrate our licences from One-X Agent to Workplace Agent as it was coming up with a licence error grace period when they enabled customer service mode. If so you need to add the WebLM URL to the dynamic config in AADS.

agents_iuacbi.jpg

I think these settings will be the min you need to get it working in AADS

aads_scxdnt.jpg

Good luck :)

Thank you sir! Is the actual end user client the same Workplace client? Or did you have to download something else?

Yes the workplace client does both, the workplace client effectively replaces both the One-X Communicator and One-X Agent softphones as a single app.

You don't need to install anything additional on the client, it is just a case of enabling the 'customer service' functionality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back