Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Exchange 2013 and IP Office compatibility 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdxmunkel

IS-IT--Management
Jul 8, 2007
US
Getting ready to update to Exchange 2013 and having a bear of a time determining what versions of Exchange are supported by version 8 and 9 of IP Office. We use Avaya Voicemail Pro and UM to Outlook (currently Exchange 2010 and IPO 8). If anyone can point me to a compatibility chart that would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

My Matrix for 8.1 and 9.0 says 2007 / 2010 is supported nothing after that.

Joe W.

FHandw, ACSS (SME)

"This is the end of the world, make sure to buy your T-shirt before it is too late"
Original expression of my daughter

My pleasure
thanks for the star
do almost anything for a star :)

Joe W.

FHandw, ACSS (SME)

"This is the end of the world, make sure to buy your T-shirt before it is too late"

well in that case do you see any info in your matrix of what version of ipoffice they started supporting Exchange 2013? And at that point in time did it still support Exchange 2010?

There is no Matrix out for 9.1 (Avaya has gotten lazy) but the manual says that R9.1 supports exchange 2010 and 2013

Joe W.

FHandw, ACSS (SME)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back