Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

EVOIP NEO Active V6.0.0.2 issues about losed data callpool and not import file recording

Admanio

Systems Engineer
Apr 6, 2024
VN
I have problem with Evoip active V6.0.0.2. The file recording in folder Call Pool have been delete and not search for listen it. Last time i had backup file recording in folder Call Pool avoid case the system error.
After i copy this folder backup and pasted them in current folder Call pool. I restart all service EVOIP then i search again recording to listen. The system notice "data duration of the content is invalid". That mean data import do not Synchronize.

1725803408742.png

I tried to run cmd ( ASC.RecordingControl --rebuild_scan -l -c "ASCDATA\Callpool") but it also doesn't work.

1725804236952.png
Can anyone help me?

It seems the backup files you restored to the Call Pool folder aren't properly syncing with the Evoip system, leading to the "data duration of the content is invalid" error. Ensure the backup files are compatible with the current system version or attempt a database re-sync to fix the issue.
mp bhulekh

It seems the backup files you restored to the Call Pool folder aren't properly syncing with the Evoip system, leading to the "data duration of the content is invalid" error. Ensure the backup files are compatible with the current system version or attempt a database re-sync to fix the issue.
mp bhulekh
Hi Saharukh,

The backup files are compatible with the current version. I don't know how to re-sync the database. Can you guide me detail about it?

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

Have a nice day! Can everyone help me about NEO Record this Issue?

Thanks,

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back