Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ericcson freeset dct1800-s or dct1800-gap

Status
Not open for further replies.

joacom

IS-IT--Management
Dec 16, 2011
NO
HELP Needed!

I got more and more of the administration of the phonecentral when i started in my new job. (and am not good in the software and hyperterminal part)

My problem is that the dct1800 doesn`t show phone numbers at all. (they never had... i guess its our lack of information on this stuff that is the problem?)

If i call another number on the phonesystem its shows the text "external caller" (ascom d41 phone) in the display whatsoever...

We have a meridian phone central, all the phones is configured as analoge out and is patched to the dcs1800 LTU cards... i tried to connect a anlog phone directly to the meridian and it shows phone numbers... but the wireless phones wont show... the analoge lines is configured as (in the nortel meridian)

Phone Type: 2500
Sync Status: TRN

Hope somone has a solution...

A-number presentation is not supported on analogue lines (LTU boards), you will only get presentation of call type i.e. internal external or CB.

Thanks for youre answer, It was quite clarifying,

Joakim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back