Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Equiptment Suggestions 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbxn

IS-IT--Management
Jan 5, 2005
US
I have a potential customer that would like a phone system install. Listed below are the requirments that they are looking for.
Phone switch that allows for 35 active phones, but up to 50 for growth. 35 Phones that work with said switch. And an AA that has a greeting tree, ie: press 1 for office....
Using Norstar equiptment, what would you guys suggest?
Thanks for any guidance you can pass my way.
Brian aka pbxn

1----0x32 w/6.1 software
1----0x16 Station Mod
1----6 port Fiber Card (I would use the 6 and not the 2 for expansion)If you are planning on doing T1 then I would make this a 6 port combo card.
1----Callpilot 150
Good Luck

You should look at 2-0x16 station mods. If you want to be able to expand to 50 sets, 1 station mod will only give you 44 after losing 4 to the CP150

Thanks for the replies. Now for another question regarding the suggested equipt. What would be a decent installation price to install MICS, fiber module, fiber card, and configuring up to 35 phones?
Thanks again

Are you asking so you will know what to charge them after you figure out how to install it here? Cool....

I usually figure on around 1500 per phone, so $52,500 U.S. sounds about right. That of course, does not include any materials or the trip charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back