Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

EMG 5.1 on XP client.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDAS

Technical User
Sep 18, 2003
Hey.
I am running BC11 SP12 with DNA 5.1.

Then i am installing the DNA client on XP
clients PC, EMG will not work. The Application is
trying to start up and to connect to the database on DNA server, and then is shuting down. DMG and OWS and PMG is
working just fine.

Anybody got some idea why?

Yes, the sync is 100% obtained.

Allan.

When installing D.N.A. on a Windows XP client, the default read/write privilege is ‘read only’. ‘Write’ privileges must be granted to users of the D.N.A. applications for the DNA_C directory

Also DNA 5.1 is only verified with XP sp1

NANSI

Hello CDAS,

as we are planning to use DNA5.1 and BC11 SP12, I would like to know if you experienced any major positiv or negativ changes from 5.0 to 5.1 or from SP10 to SP12.
Are you using freeseating?

Kai

Hello Kai.
No, we are not using free seating.
Stability concerning IP telephony has been improved.

Regarding Remote Extension there’s is a flaw in the MD. Furthermore were are some errors in the DNA applications.
I found up to 10 fault for now.

ECA is running OK, a minor fault in the IS codes.
The MD is not sending the right A-number to our OneBox voicemail server thru the NIU connection.
Solidus E-care call centre seems to be working just fine, whit the new NIU firmware. R14a
Over CCM and Event manager, is working just fine.
A then there is the fault about EMG on XP clients.

Allan.

Allan Aarestrup, Carlsberg, Denmark

I discovered today that the way to setup REX's in order to let original a-number be shown at REX' phones , you must setup NUTRI with CNVTYP=1 and NUMTYP=10.
In addition the license øriginal a-number must be added . In SP12 this license is checked for which was not the case in previous SP:s .
No more use for ROELI/RONDI for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back