Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Embedded VM Breakout Flashhook 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

safenestvmem

Technical User
Nov 16, 2019
US
I looked all over the docs. but could not find the solution.

Is they a way to flash hook Centrex a caller who presses Breakout 2 to a cell phone.

Caller hears voice mail message telling the caller they can be reached on their cell by pressing 2. Then the IPO would flash hook, dial the cell, then release the line

In the Embedded Voicemail one of the Actions that can be configured for a single digit press is Centrex Transfer, this will do the flashhook transfer for you assuming your trunks support it.

I just checked and there was no Centrex short code just a Flash Hook short code.

I do see Centrex transfer in the auto attendant but I wanted to be able to allow the caller once in a mailbox to press the Break out 2 and Centrex transfer to a cell phone.

On the older Nortels I just needed to add a # before the number and that flashed the line before the number string.

Is there a Fish code that I can use to do the same or set up a short code?

Thanks

Read the help and see what it says about the Flash Hook short code.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

Send the breakout to an AA that times out to the centrex transfer. Makes for a lot of AAs but.... I am just guessing here. Haven't had to do it.

Dermis and feline can be divorced by manifold methods.*
*(Disclaimer for all advise given)--'Version Dependent'

Just tried to set this up but to my surprise there is no Centrex Transfer option on the drop down. I have seen this before and even programmed Centrex Transfer from the AA on other systems.

Sizbut, I did and set up a SC *71, with the telephone number.

I placed that in the breakout 2 and in the AA selector coffee 9 as a test but it would not work. Just sits they.

Like my signature says... All advice is version dependent. You never stated a version. Not all of them have a centrex transfer. Not sure when that started.

As far as I can see its first listed as a feature in the 9.1 docs.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

I just opened an 8.1 and it wasn't available in 8.X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back