Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ECAS issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

eseibert

IS-IT--Management
Mar 4, 2003
US
I'm receiving a message stating:
No call records for the day
List of Switches not having a Call Record in the last 24 hours: Crooks Road(2) ->7/20/2006 1:35:00 PM

I thought it might have been because I needed to archive. DId that and still receiving the message. Any thoughts? I have another switch that is connected via DCS and that one is rating calls....I'm puzzled.

I busy/rel the cdr link. Do I need to reprocess the call records?

I don't think so. I never do. Any time I have a network outage, I need to busy and release the cdr link of the remote sight.

I did that, but don't think it is processing call records. Does it usually take right off after you busy/rel or does it take some time?

I usually wait until the next day (at least a few hours) to start seeing records.

I will do that. I'm at a loss if this doesn't correct it. When I look at the call processing status window, call collection is enabled as well as rating, enabled. Thanks for your suggestions.

When you exceed the number of licensed extensions in eCAS it will stop processing calls. I had this happen a few month ago. We were able to remove several unused extensions in eCAS and restart call processing. Good luck

I've had that happen before as well, but one of my switches is still collecting and rating calls....the other is not. I'm puzzled. I looked at the alarms to see if there are any and I don't see any.

Are you using Reliable session protocol? If so you can monitor and reset the RSP on your eCAS server. You will find this under programs>Avaya>Reliable Session Protocol Manager

I tried that. How long before I should see the date/time change to show me that it is processing calls. What is strange is that one of my systems is collecting, the other is not.

I usually see "Switch X:(Session Message)Processing Message Type:Data" within a few minutes after I stop and start the RSP service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back