Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

E2T upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinos

Technical User
Nov 5, 2014
BW
Hi all.

I have a new 3300 just migrated to MIVB9. It has an e2t card still running VXWorks. There is an upgrade procedure for the e2t in the THB via SSH.
Challenge is that when I connect to the e2t card's VXWorks and stop boot by space bar, after pressing "c" then enter button outputs [OM on the screen and pressing any other key gives unusual characters on the terminal. Result is [VxWorks Boot]:c[OM
How can I make the terminal respond to the enter key via SSH?

Noticed that the bottom right corner enter key doesn't work but the one next to the shift key does. Now my e2t show Not Responding in Hardware Compute after Upgrading Bootrom.

Have you checked the THB? Also Migration guide is good to have if needing to go back.

I got it working through the printer port. I noticed that the migration tool gave an error when migrating whilst e2t card was installed. Had to remove the card first to migrate. Is this how it is suppose to be done? Without the e2t card installed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back