Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DTC010 began appearing and don't know how to address it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FGiffone

Technical User
Aug 11, 2008
US
The message below began rearing it's ugly head a few days ago. Every 15 minutes.

{ "470632", "2012 8 25 14 36
6", "1", "2", "DTC010", "", "", "", "lhscpu2", "0", "", "", "", "" }

This section of the message containing,"470632", changes each time.

Our environment has one Option 61 & six Option 11's.

Any insight towards addressing this message would be appreciated.

I assume this message is in the 61, says active claock controller card cannot contact the other clock controller. What happens when you go to LD 60 and type SSCK 0 and hit enter and SSCK 1 and hit enter?

Thanks,

Buddy

Linked in Profile

Buddy,

Thank you for your response. Yes, it's the Option 61 rec'd the messages.

I am not at my place of business again 'til Monday so I won't be able to try the commands you've provided.

Once I do, I'll report back.

Again, Thank you!
Frank

dtc010 is uart error which means the active clock in the system can,t see the inactive one if you stat the clocks like buddy said it should show no uart. You will have to check staus of cpu's then disable the inactive side clock reseat it then swich sides and do the same on the other cpu to clear this issue.

Buddy & tball1, I contracted pneumonia over the weekend, not good! I'm not sure when I'll be returning to work but when I do I'm going to tackle this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back