Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Door Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdip257

Technical User
Apr 6, 2007
US
I have 2 door phones on a cics sw7.1 I need it to ring all phones. Everything is in page zone 1. In the programming I see answer dn, when I go to show it say show set- do I put the answer dn of the thier, also can I put more than 1 answer dn per station phone. Do I need an unused port also to do this, it worked fine on the 616. Thanks

Just program each set with an answer DN for each door phone DN. If you don't have enough buttons program them as ring only.

If all my buttons are programmed I can't assign an answer dn on the phone, is this why when I go to programming answer dn and hit show it goes to show next set? Should it say enter dn number?

Example: Door phone is ext 240, start at 221. In DN 221 programming under Line Assn go to answer Dn's. Show Ans Dn's and enter 240 then change from unassigned to ring only or appear & ring (if wanted). This will need to be done on a per phone basis, do not copy.

Thanks works great, only problem I see is when you page nothing comes out of the 2 wireless t7406e phones. is it suppose to, I looked in the manual didn't see anything. I can page from the phones fine. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back