Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Disconnect Clear Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalon100

Technical User
Sep 26, 2012
GB
Have an IP500 with 6 analogue trunks from BT and occasionally some of the lines will lock up, I currently have DCT set to 150ms and I have checked with the supplier and they are currently set to 500ms. According to Avaya documentation the DCT should be at lease 150ms below that of the provider which this is but I still get line lockup, anyone had this before or can suggest an alternative to the 150 ms currently set. The customer is having and ISDN conversion but this wont be for at least a month.

Maybe you could be havening a reading of this thread.

thread940-1702863

Punjab Power. Lighting up your life.

Hi Avalon,
We sometimes get the same problem with analogue aux groups.

As long as BT have definitely set it to 500ms at the exchange, we have our systems set to 120ms (Line > Analogue Options > Disconnect Clear) and this seems to resolve the issue.

Try changing your IPO to this and, if it still doesn't work, re-raise the fault to BT to ensure the clear/DC is definitely done.

We all know how good they are at saying they've done something when nothing's been changed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back