Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DirectX 7 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

netwalker1

Programmer
Feb 5, 2000
EG
I'm Using Directx7 , I want to use it to playback a buffer into a modem device... How Can I select the device to work with ??<br><br>And another important thing... I want the computer to tell me that The buffer which I use to capture the sound is full,, How can I use the callback function ?????<br><br>Please answer me as soon as u can...

Isn't it in the Micro$ SDK???<br><br>What do u use DirectPlay ???

First, I am Using DirectSound and Visual Basic 6.0 under win98.<br>Now, my problem is that i am recording in a buffer and i want DirectSound to notify me throught a CallBack or certain event when recording is finished and the buffer is ready for my later processing.I don't know how to do this,<br>Also how can i select a certain device like a voice modem device??<br>Could you give any advice ??<br>Thanks alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back