Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DID Configs not working (HELP) 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriniTech87

Technical User
Jul 4, 2016
TT
So I have an Issue with a DID programming
I'm getting the calls going to my auto attendant rather than going to the programmed extension via the command incoming call handling treatment trunk group

I'm getting 7 digits from my provider and deleting 7 and inserting the extension xxxx

What's your autoattendant? A VDN? Voicemail?

Typically, you'd never answer if you didn't know how to deal with the digits, so you must be matching something in that ICHT table.

None of the above it's a OS Avaya one X but I checked did/tie/isdn/sip intercept treatment in system para features page 1 the intercept treatment says attendant

Try putting a trace on the trunk group (list trace tac [trunk access code]) and dial a DID number. Post the results here.

Kevin

TAC 7151 is the tac for the trunk group in question?

Kevin

I suggest the calls are not arriving on that trunk group.

No activity, no call

Take Care

Matt
I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my telephone.
My wish has come true. I no longer know how to use my telephone.

I'm thinking the same but when the number is dialed it still manages to hit out Operator it does not go to a VDN or extension my services provider is insisting that is PBX issue on my end

do you have another trunk that it may be coming in on, your trace confirms that is is not coming in on that trunk group

How many inbound trunks groups do you have?
What type of trunks are they?

make a test call and when your attendant answers, status the attendant or station where the call is answered to identify the trunk port connected to the call. This will tell you which trunk-group your DID's are coming in on.

A great teacher, does not provide answers, but methods to teach others "How and where to find the answers"

bsh

40 years Bell, AT&T, Lucent, Avaya
Tier 3 for 30 years and counting
[URL unfurl="true"]http://bshtele.com[/url]

@David

We have One mainly for inbound calls
The rest are in and out trunks additionally we only have one ISDN Trunk the rest are copper CO Trunks
The DID Trunk has been programmed with a Channel from the ISDN TRUNK

I'm not sure if this may be an issue

do as avayatier3 has suggested, this will tell you what trunk the call came in on

status attendant x"

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

wanna bet you just proved yourself wrong, contact line provider and have number ported onto your pri, as number comes in on your copper trunk group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back