Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dial tone

Status
Not open for further replies.

reimm

Technical User
Jul 23, 2012
PH
Hi all,

After reinstalling server 1 & server 2 on mx-one TSE 3.2 all was working okay, except that the DIAL TONE was different compared to
the dial tone before the re-installation. All extensions (ANA, DIG, IP) on both server 1 and server 2 have this different kind of tone.
Can anyone know if there is a command to change the Dial tone?

Thanks.

Best regards,
reimm

Maybe you reinstalled without specifying the correct market?

Check with command: market_get -lim all

if the market is incorrect, you can set it with: market_set

/Daddy

-----------------------------------------------------
Helping people is my job...

Thanks whosrdaddy for the reply...after market_set is initiated, is start and restart of the system necessary? will this restart affect the system ongoing calls? Thanks.

AFAIK, no restart is needed.
Be warned though, changing the market will reset your system parameters to the market default.
So before executing market_set, printout all system parameters with ASPAP:pARNUM=ALL; and save it.
After changing the market, reprint the system parameters and check against the backup.

/Daddy

When initiating data_backup it does not continue..

MDSH> data_backup
Change of market data is not complete. Start and restart of the system is needed.

What should be done to make data_backup successful?

Thanks.

Mmm weird, this is not documented as such, anyway do what the MX-ONE tells you to do?

try first a start -system, if data_backup still fails then you will have to do a restart -system.

/Daddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back