Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Deleting TEMP licenses from NS700

Status
Not open for further replies.

raist3001

Technical User
Jun 11, 2013
US
Once I delete a TEMP license from the NS700, is there a way to reset the Activation Key page to reflect the new feature amount without having to reboot the PBX?

once the temp licence expires the system will reboot at midnight that date to clear them

Thanks, I do understand the system will reboot after expiration of license. However, we are having an issue with one particular NS700 where a reboot after a license expiration, locks up the unit. All digital phones freeze, and we are unable to log in either remotely or locally. Only a hard reboot restores access and functionality.
I can delete these TEMP licenses, but only a hard reboot will reflect the change in the Activation Key Status window. I was hoping there was some sort of refresh or soft reboot that would help. Not sure either if the system will reboot anyway on the expiration day? I deleted a TEMP license that expires 02/03. S

I would say a reboot once the files are deleted should do it but Inwould be more concerned about power failure if the system is giving a problem when rebooting

Have you replaced the power supply. I presume you are using the system control to
Restarting the system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back