Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DECT and International call from Log

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axelduez

IS-IT--Management
Sep 18, 2012
FR
Hello,
I am new to Aura, more used to IP Office, but I encounter a trouble with a DECT system connected to the aura.
Here is the thing,
they have a outgoing call prefix that is 0.

But when they get international calls, it shows +033180189078 instead of either 0003318018XXXX or 03318018XXXX.

I tried to deal with the different ARS Prefix ( which is 0 at the moment for going to external line)
National CPN prefix and International CPN prefix but it change the number following the + and it never remove it.
Is there something wrong thAt I made about that + ?

Regards,
Axel

Sorry,
When the client receive an international call, it is displayed in the call log with the number format +33XXXXX
however, if we want to call it back it sends it like that which the cm does not understand.

I want to remove the + and change it with 00.
All the things that I have tried up to now failed.

Well, if its Avaya DECT and follows the 46xxsettings file, there are things you can do in there to insert a 9 or a 0 to get out. If you don't have that available, you can perhaps set something up in uniform dial plan. Like, if you match pattern 33, of min/max 11 digits, then go to ARS and do a manipulation if you need to.

Unfortunatly, they do not follow the 46xxsettings file.
I will try with the uniform dial plan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back