Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Decompiling an FXP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoomis

Programmer
Jul 8, 2003
US
I have an FXP that is missing the corresponding PRG. Is there any way to decompile the FXP back to the PRG? I noticed in an earlier thread a link was offered for a program that decompiles an SPR into a SCX. Does a similar program exist for FXP's? Thanks

Refox or Unfoxpro will do the job.

Or I can do it for you if you want....

Rob.

Rob,

Thanks for the quick reply. I don't have either of those. Do you know where I can find either one?

Xitech sells Refox, Unfoxpro is a chinese product (also in English)....

But that will be big bucks for only a single decompile of a .fxp

Rob.

Definetly not worth the purchase for 1 file. I was hoping there was another way to go about this. Thanks for the information

Perhaps you should reread this thread again....
I made you an offer.
Take it or leave it.

Rob.

Stoomis,

I cannot make it easier for you...
Just send the .fxp to nocure@hccnet.nl and you'll receive it back as a .prg

Rob.

Maybe he was hoping you'd send the program to him? :)

Cheers,

Realm174

Some people just don't want to be helped and some people just don't read very good.

Keepingbusy: why do you think your offer is better than the one I made?

Rob.

Hi rob44
Dont think the offer was better, just trying to reinforce the "Free" help some people have offered!!

Realm174
Maybe your right my friend. I'm thinking though a response such as "I dont want anyone to see the code" may give us some indication as to why we haven't had a reply

What do you think?

KB (always available to assist when possible)

Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back