Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

pll7538

MIS
May 2, 2001
US
I received an email stating that we have to apply a patch to our Definity G3csiV13 for the new Daylight Savings time changes. My first question is: "How do I find out what version of Communications Manager I am running?" and the second is: "Is this an update I apply myself?". If anyone could provide me with any info on how to find the version of Communications Manager and anything at all about how to apply the updates it would be greatly appreciated. My software load is R013i.00.1.346.0 if that is of any help. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for your help. I was able to find that I do not need to apply any patches, just upgrade the daylight savings settings on the switch.

You are running CM3.0.1. If you are in the US or Canada you DO need to apply a patch.

If you're running a G3csi (aka Prologix), then there are no patches, regardless of the software version. G3si, G3csi and G3r all have to have their Daylight Savings Time table updated manually and there are no patches. (Note, I don't remember off of the top of my head, but the Definity line hasn't always been able to define DST rules, so an older release will be business as usual when DST rolls around).

My mistake, I didn't see the csi part. Hutch297 is correct as long as its not a S8XX0 processor, no patch is necessary.

Hey guys,
Thanks for all your input. The processor is not a S8XX0. I applied the necessary changes as outlined on the Avaya website. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back