Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

dadmin login

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasiek

Vendor
Apr 12, 2002
PL
How to create dadmin login (with remote acces) with Definity Realese 11. Can I use RFA for it?

Jan

Jan,

The dadmin login is intended for use by system-support engineers (like Business-partner's engineers) It isn't a customer login, but I'm sure that if you ask your Reseller nicely, they'll be so kind to give you the right to use it. For any further questions on this, just let me know!
Kind Regards,
Maarten Copini

-Please let fellow members know if their post was of any help-

Jan,

If you are a some kind of a reseller you must use RFA and turn the FEAT-DADMIN on. The login will not be VOID as in release 10 but will be active as soon as put the license file. There's a default password which you can find via the rfa website.

If you are a end-user you cannot use it and cannot turn it on either.

Goodluck!!

I could not see on RFA page. Is it default password for all switches?

Jan

Sorry, wrong answer.

If you are a businesspartner of Avaya you should have access to the BP website. Check technical bulletin 65.

Cheers.

Where does one find Technical Bulletins on the BP website?

Go to the support department. There you'll find technical bulletins.

CU

I figured that, but there are no "technical bulletins" behind the "Technical Support" link at the top of the page. A few QPPCN articles, and a link that takes you to the public support website - nothing special there.

Sorry, but then I think you best contact your channel manager. I'm afraid I can't give you the password via this site because of fraud.

Hope all works out fine 4U.

Not looking for a BP website password, I have one. Just looking for some more details on exactly where on the BP website this stuff you refer to is. I'm just wondering if I'm missing something that's right in front of me.

Login to the BP website and do a search on "bulletin" without the "
now you see a link called "Technical Bulletins - 2002 "
click this link and go to bulletin 65, you can find your anwser there.

Greets, Bob

I found on technical bulletin default password for dadmin login, but while login to Definity I see message: password has expired type the new one. What is going on?

Jan

Because it's the default password the system tells you to change it. Otherwise people can log in without permission.

Nothing is wrong.

Thank you. Everythink working.
Much to do, not enough time :))

Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back