Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CS1000E 5.5 MG registration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotar0

Technical User
Dec 16, 2008
FR
I'm installing a new MG. There are one MGC card and one PRI2 card.

I can't register the MGC card on the IPMG 10 's Primary call server because ,the MGC card ask the CS IP ELAN , they are not on the same network...

My Ip Tlan are Public IP and my IP Elan are Private IP.
IPMG 10 and IPMG 11 are not on the same city.

There is juste internet between Primary MG 1000E with Primary CS and MG Exported. No VPN, no VLan , just internet network.

how can I register the MGC on Primary CS ?
Can I configure an IP Tlan on CS ?

u never configure tlan on cs u cant do that u can only elan tlan u configure on the ss elan u configure on ld 97 and ss .

once u add the ipmg u go to ld 97 and add new with the elan - ip .

once u bootup the mgc u configure the mgc where he will register wich means primery cs , alternate 1 or alternate 2
u also configure tlan .

then u go to the ss and load loadware its big process u talk about georgphy redudancy or smg platform maybe u even need pkg 405 .

u missed here few details but remember it dosnt mean where u are u can be even in new zinland when u have remote mgc u must connect the tlan to the internet network so he can find also the ss .

are u sure what u are have to do here ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back