Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Create a month popup box?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EarlJohnson

Vendor
May 20, 2002
US
How would I created a field on my form that, when entered, automatically brings up a popup box of the current month so that the user can select a date? The date would then be entered into the field automatically too.

Is this possible?

I haven't used it, but I thought I heard that there is a calendar control that comes with Access. Try looking for that. Terry
* General Disclaimor - Please read *
Please make sure your post is in the CORRECT forum, has a descriptive title, gives as much detail to the problem as possible, and has examples of expected results. This will enable me and others to help you faster...

If you've got the Sample databases in your Microsoft Office/office/samples Folder (i.e.Northwind.mdb,Solutions.mdb & Orders.mdb)

Look at Solutions.mdb and a form called - EmployeeSalesDialogBox.

This helps on how to setup a calander.

THoey - the add in you are thinking off is "CalendarWidgets 1.0" - Not sure if it comes with access or if you can download it...

hth

I really like the one in faq702-639. Plain vanilla Access -- I use it all over the place

Ron

Thanks to all for some great respnses to my question. I'm leaning towards CalendarWidgets as a possible solution, if I can get my client to buy it.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back