Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Craig Boyd's web site is back on line! 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GriffMG

Programmer
Mar 4, 2002
FR
Craig Boyd's web site is back on line...

Regards

Griff
Keep [Smile]ing

There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

I'm trying to cut down on the use of shrieks (exclamation marks), I'm told they are not good for you.

Very useful chap, does anyone know why he was offline?

Regards

Griff
Keep [Smile]ing

There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

I'm trying to cut down on the use of shrieks (exclamation marks), I'm told they are not good for you.

Life, I think.

The latest post is from 2010. So the site might just have broken with outdated external resources like javascript from If you use any resources on a website you'll need to look out if the external world changes the game regularly.
And even if you do all by yourself, what changes over just 5 years is the current browsers used and what they support and how downward compatible things stay or not stay.

But perhaps Craig can say a few words himself, if he reads this.

Bye, Olaf.

Hi

He hasn't logged in since January 2015, so I'm guessing that he was waiting for British Telecom to fix his internet connection...

Regards

Griff
Keep [Smile]ing

They took fourteen weeks here in the UK, so I was scaling it up a smidge!

Regards

Griff
Keep [Smile]ing

Well, TELEcom. Like in TELEphone or TELEvision or TELEutospore

Bye, Olaf.

Life, I think." - Olaf, you have given a more concise answer than I could come up with. The long answer... ain't nobody got time for that!

I was surprised the site was missed as much as it was. Eventually I received a request from Rick Schummer that the site be put back online. To say that I respect and appreciate Rick (as well as many other heavy weights in the VFP Community) is an understatement. I put the server back online the same day.

In short, the reports of my death were greatly exaggerated. ;)

slighthaze=null;

Hi there, Craig!

Well, I just remembered you saying so in another case.
Life is a good excuse to stay away from computers.

Bye, Olaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back