Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cradle to Grave Reporting Package? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

lopes1211

Technical User
Jan 11, 2002
US
Anyone know what Avaya's current name/offerring is for Cradle to Grave ACD reporting? Any idea on pricing for that package to be added to an existing 300 seat CM2 / CMSr12 call center?

-CL

lopes1211,

avaya doesn't currently have such a product, however nice does. it is called nice analyzer and currently goes as part of nice perform package but could be ordered separately. it is licensed per cms and requires external call history license on cms. by my evaluation, total cost of the analyzer with hardware but without cms ech license would be around $30k.
the new avaya call center reporting system called avaya iq is planned for controlled availability this july and general availability sometime around next january. it will replace cms and will include full cradle to grave reporting capabilities. problem is, it's monstrous buggy beast at the moment and nothing suggest that it won't stay this way. :(

ahhh. Sounds like reason enough to wait until next year to check out the new offer. I like CMS but it's kind of surprising how little they have done to it in 12+ years.

-CL

lopes1211,

take a good advice, go with nice analyzer. i've seen iq, it's too raw and avaya told us honestly that it will take three to four years to make it complete. it has a good idea behind it but implementation is as always... bad. :/
besides, if you run nice call recording at your site, analyzer would integrate with it and allow playing calls back right from the reports. quite handy.

Avaya has two distinct products that fall into the "cradle to grave" reporting category.

Interaction Center(IC)
Contact Center Express(CCE)

Both have some very nice dip capabilities for integration with IVR.

IC is the high end and CCE is the low end. Depending on what you want to do and size. IC with Operational Analyst (OA) integrates nicely with CMS.

James Middleton
ACSCI/ACSCD/MCSE
Xeta Technologies
jim.middleton@xeta.com

TASKE Contact includes this type of reporting as well with Visualizer Visualizer not only reports on ACD calls, but can display cradle to grave reports for any extension whether inbound, outbound or internal. If anyone is in the area and interested they are at InAAU this week.

Sorry to sound stupid here - but doesn't ECH do cradle to grave?

Nice Analyzer uses an ECH feed. It makes the ECH data look pretty and usable for folks that don't have developers to create custom tools around ECH.

Also have a look at verint Ultra 10 it has a much better reporting/analytics package than NICE and has just bought Witness so it will only get better.

When I was born I was so suprised I didn't talk for 18 months

Lopez, I'm looking for the same Cradle to Grave tracking. I think I now have all the parts I need just need to put them all together.

AES (CTI) Server on S8500 - I think it was $10k?
I'm putting in CCE with reports, and it's about $13k then I supply my own (MASSIVE) SQL server, another server running CCE application and six CCE "licenses" to play with. With that price I'm told I'm getting cradle to grave reports, wallboards, screen pops, and an application I'm designing to take caller enter digits for access codes & supply custom greetings/routing options for clients based on code match. If I want to go further an pop each agents screen or roll out this stuff I'll need to buy the licenses per agent, but for now this gives me custom app and reports to play with and prove concepts before we spend big bucks. If you like once the reports are in we can do a web conference and I can show you what they look like and are capable of. I'm thinking that there may not be a GUI for the reports? This all sounds too good to be true so I'm still skeptical and curious as well.

The other thing I have to work on is an upgrade that came out for CMS, I'm on version 12, and this upgrade said it gives you ability to save the "call history" records above the 5k limit if you also have ODBC which I do. I didn't dive into this yet and I may not if the CCE reports work out. I looked into the ECH at one point and don't remember why but it wasn't what we're looking for.

I have heard great things about NICE Analyzer but I haven't used it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back