Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Coverage path Question 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

newglide

MIS
Apr 18, 2011
US
I am running CM 6.3. I am forwarding my phone to my cell. The call rings the cell once then goes to the AAM voicemail. I do want the call to cover to AAM but need more than one ring.
I can get the cell to ring more than once if I change don't answer to N but it does not cover to AAM no matter how many rings I put in.

COVERAGE PATH

Coverage Path Number: 102
Cvg Enabled for VDN Route-To Party? n Hunt after Coverage? n
Next Path Number: Linkage

COVERAGE CRITERIA
Station/Group Status Inside Call Outside Call
Active? n n
Busy? y y
Don't Answer? y y Number of Rings: 6
All? n n
DND/SAC/Goto Cover? y y
Holiday Coverage? n n

COVERAGE POINTS
Terminate to Coverage Pts. with Bridged Appearances? n
Point1: h99 Rng: Point2:
Point3: Point4:
Point5: Point6:

Increase the number of rings on the Coverage Path (currently set to 6). Call setup time to your cell phone is probably using up the ring cycles.

Kevin

I set it to 8. It really doesn't matter. End user hears 2 rings and it goes to voicemail.

Local Cvg Subsequent Redirection/CFWD No Ans Interval (rings): 2 on system par coverage change this value to at least 4 rings on page 1, then on page 2,
Coverage Of Calls Redirected Off-Net Enabled? y, make sure this value is set to yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back