Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Conference Meet Me Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfcrescenzo

Technical User
Apr 18, 2011
US
Hi all,
Are there any reports or anything for the Conference Meet Me part of IP Office?
We have XIMA Chronicall to report for the phone system but do not see anything for conference meet me.
This may not be something that is a direct IPO question, but would assume you guys would know or at least point me in the correct direction.

Thanks

It has a voicemail report so perhaps you can try to find that.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Thanks for replying.
Are you saying Chronicall has a voicemail report? I do not see it listed in my available reports

I'd try this, perhaps it solves your issue..[smile]
wgc3fd43o58yv51fg.jpg

Kind regards

Gunnar

2cnvimggcac8ua2fg.jpg

Ha thanks, yes I did see that it doesn't really tell you anything.
I think this is when you conf someone in, ex. Guy A calls in, Guy B picks up. and then Guy B calls Guy C and presses Conf on his phone so the 3 of them are on the call.

I don't think it is for the conference bridge/meet me option.

Alright, then how about this then?

aen7e8wnaey82vafg.jpg

Kind regards

Gunnar

2cnvimggcac8ua2fg.jpg

Thanks Gunnar-
Is there a way to add reports?

These are the only one I have listed:

2014-07-03_1346.png

2014-07-03_1350.png

My available reports looks a little different. I don't have a tree structure like you do.

You need legacy reports. So if you don't have them, you need to start from scratch with an older version of Xima (don't remmember rel.number, but older than July 2013).
Take a backup of your database, install over, claim the legacy report when upgrading to the current release.

...Or you could go down on your knees and beg Xima to build a special report for you. For a fee, I bet you'll be out of your misery.

Kind regards

Gunnar

2cnvimggcac8ua2fg.jpg

Oh, it's pretty much like a wedding proposal...
Down on your knee, pop the question, Get a YES....and then they take your money:)

Kind regards

Gunnar

2cnvimggcac8ua2fg.jpg

LOL thanks for that.
Also we are on a pretty old version, 3.4(3), so I don't know if that is old enough or not but looks like it came out in Jan 2013.
Being that it is an old version, would be able able to install the newest update and select legacy report during the new version install?
I didn't run through the install yet, didn't want to do it unless it was going to help me with anything.

I was able to get the Legacy Reports, however the total time in Voicemail which Conference selected doesn't seem to do the trick.

Then you could ask Xima to give you a trial license for Custom Reports, see if you can make an Event report that satisfies your needs.

Kind regards

Gunnar

2cnvimggcac8ua2fg.jpg

Great thanks.
I do have a ticket/email open with them so I will see what happens with that and ask them.
Thanks.

You are most welcome!

I'm sure they'll figure it out.

Kind regards

Gunnar

2cnvimggcac8ua2fg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back