Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

command? 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOIPOWER

Technical User
Jun 6, 2003
ES
What´s the command I can know the number of analogical cards on my MD110?

CNLIP:LIM=ALL,DEV=YES;

this will produce a list of all the cards in the system with the relavent board id's however you will need to translate it. Damovo in the UK has a program called LIM Scan which will give a basic overview of the cards in the system however myself and my partner are currently working on an updated version which provides detailed information on the system by taking prints and running calculations and exporting the data into a varity of formats including plain text, XML, HTML and CSV. The development will be completed in a couple of weeks and will be happy to send you a copy

Hi MoiPower,

You could also use the SAM Toolbox program called MD Inventory Tool...

Hi affirmation,

Your application looks really interesting, please send me a copy as well. I can help you test it.

This function is present to some extent in Extension Manager it is called sytem inventory, but it has no XML export.

Best Regards
Mattias Kressmark

there is a link on my website to program however unlike damovo/ericsson i aing charging for this program and the properties are only limited by what information is wanted. The CNLIP is the first part of it with the reporting, the overall aim is to provide a fully comprensive reporting tool that doesnt take a lot of system resources and can output to various formats. you you use it and like it the please let me know, also any feed back with regards to the formats and any suggestions will be most appreciated. At the moment there is no help file associated with the program but i am working on it. There will be regular updates to the program usually every few days or when my partner gets chance to work on it. The link to the site is... (bear in mind im am hosting the server on a 2048/256 ADSL linkso please be nice :)

Niceone Affy, you are useful after all!! ;o) Could do with checking checking yer spelling though!!

Hi affy
That is a great program for systems that can't use CNBIP
like BC6 & BC7. Combining the Board ID and Board Name is a good idea for any BC release. I will check your site out for new releases of your Program.

Thanks

Hello everyone

Please be aware that the next release is on my website at version 0.41. Basic HTML reporting is working now however it is not putting the names of the device boards in the report. this will be fixed in the next release due in a day or so.

Hi, affy1977!

I send to you full board list in file "boards.cfg".

Porogramm fine, but don't have small help about MML conmmands to use it. ;-)

Andy

Hi

just a quick note to inform you that version 0.42 is available from ny sitem this is a point release to remove a tremark infringement that was brought to our attention of leisnexis where nexis is the ttraemark an we unwittingly use it ;-)

dave

Affy - How about a program where you import RODAP, ROCAP and ROEDP:ROU=ALL,TRU=ALL; and it does a graphical representation of all the routes in each LIM and tells you what type they are Qsig, DPNSS, DASS, Q931 etc...

how about one that makes coffee as well ;-)

Good suggestion though, info is passed to adam and am sure he will incorperate the prints into the program

Hi

there is a new version of the program, currently 0.45

the reporting it up and running however there is a slight bug where it truncates some of the que positions. Please advise of other bugs. Sorry for the delay but adam has ahd the flu and not been able to work on it for a while properly however new versions should be coming out faster now :)

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back