Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

COM001 Ethernet driver: unit 0 is being restarted

Status
Not open for further replies.

telepath9465

IS-IT--Management
Mar 3, 2005
US
ELNK ENABLED
Ethernet (qu unit number 0):
Host: CPLOT
Internet address: 10.1.1.1
Broadcast address: 10.1.1.255
Ethernet address: 00:90:cf:06:83:dc
Netmask: 0xff000000 ; Subnetmask: 0xffffff00
110 packets received; 150 packets sent
15 input errors; 150 output errors
0 collisions

Hoping you guys can shed some light.

Stat your elan in ld 48, is it enabled.How is your Elan and Vas setup.What type of switch?Check transciever and cabling.Does the transciever have a light on it or is it dim.Does this error come up after trying to ping.If si than you might have a bad SSC card.

I've had this on multiple sites, on your data switches what are the ports speeds set to ??? We had the problem were they they were set to auto negotiate and this causes the issues. If you lock down the elan ports to 10M this was the solution to the issue.

On Jamiepockets note, we have 92 sites with 8 port switches (not hubs) that have all of the elan connections going to it and then one uplink to the main 48 port cisco switch. I know for sure that the Cisco is set to 10m but what about the 8 port switches, can I set those? They are Netgear switches.

Ethernet to PBX?

I didn't use MAT. Don't have OTM. Have always dialed-in by modem to do administration on 3 Option 11s and 3 Option 61s all at Succession 3.0.

I'd like to do the same, nothing fancy, by LAN/WAN. Is it possible without some expensive software interface? What do I need?

Also, this whole question arose because our switches seem to gain/lose time to the point where users notice it on their phone displays. If we can connect via Ethernet, can we pull the correct time off our network and keep the PBX time updated?

OOOOPS! Meant to start a new thread, not post a reply. Please disregard.

John trying to find your number. email me at tnphoneman at gmail dot com.

PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back