Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Code to Divert a Hunt-Grp to Voicemail

Status
Not open for further replies.

mack27

Programmer
Oct 23, 2002
GB
Hi

We have an Ericsson MD110 BC10 and an Octel Sernade 3.0 looking for the code or easier way of diverting a hunt-grp to voicemail.
*24#hunt-grp ext no.*voicemail ext no.# ?did not work I may have the wrong parameters.
Thanks
Mack

Hy Mack27

Maybe a little mistake ?

I've used the following code:

to activate: *24*[GH-Number]*[Voicemail number]#
inactivate : #24*[GH-Number]*

additionally, i've set an individual diversion to the voice-mail. Effect: If all members of the group hunt are logged off the calls will be automatically divert to the voice-mail.

It roulez very good by us ! We used this configuration for a mini-mini call-center

good luck by testing C Ya soon
goa999
Sonic.gif

and thx for all answers and sorry for my bad english ;-)

well, i've forgot a very importend thing.

The extension on which one you propte this code, must be a master extension

Don't forget it !

use SPEXI:DIR=[Extension];OPT=M C Ya soon
goa999
Sonic.gif

Thanks for that goa999 I was testing and it was the spexi I was missing one difference for us to inactivate : #24*[GH-Number]# not *
No tworries on your english you get the point across

Hi, The best way to divert a hunt group to voicemail is to program cdini:htgrp#,div=voicemail#; then as each member of the huntgroup goes off duty they should divert there telephone to there own ext number *2*ownnumber# When everyone in the group is off duty (or on busy) the calls will go to voicemail.
Cheers

@mack27

you're welcome ;-)

@hughiepal

Right for the cdini, but the code for log-off isn't *2*[ownExt]# - it is *21*[ownExt]#..... and any divertion to any extension. For the GH is importent that the PBX understand that the extension has any type of divertion. => Function Key CAD

Bether than voice-mail on busy is, to divert to a group owerflow (voice-mail) or use the queue with text an music. It works very fine.

This is only a suggestion and not mandatory :) OK

C Ya soon
goa999
Sonic.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back