Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CLID in CDR on incoming calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2002
US
Don't use CDR very often, but I'm trying to get CLID on incoming calls and it appears I am only getting the incoming trunk member number.

CDR has been set up for a while, and I thought I got CLID the last time I needed it (while using 25.40B; now on 4.5) Searched through previous posts and I do have the following reqested parameters:

CDR=YES on the route
CDMA in the COS for the set

LD 17
FCDR NEW
CLID YES

However, in LD 15 I don't have a CNI entry under the PORT entry:

CDR YES
IMPH NO
OMPH NO
AXID YES
TRCR YES
CDPR NO
ECDR YES
BDI NO
PORT 5
BCAP NO

is the incoming trunk route PRI?

Do you get CLID on phone display?

Have you checked your raw data?

Yes to all three.

PRI incoming from CO.

CLID is working properly

I'm capturing the raw data for further ad-hoc analysis.

Like I said before, I'm fairly sure I got CLID in the CDR output prior to the 4.5 upgrade.

What are you using for CDR reporting because I had some issue with a third party call accounting software that I was using. It worked fine before the upgrade but after the upgrade to 4.5 it would not read the raw date correctly. I had other things wrong than just clid though. Well now I use the OTM for call accounting and everything is working well. I was told that the raw records had an extra line now for the IP phones.

No CDR software; I'm just grabbing the raw data ad-hoc in MS Hyperterm. Sort of wondering if this a bug in 4.5?

Not that I know of, I could get it in the Raw Data it's just that my software would not convert it for any reports.

Hi All

Can anyone tell me about CDR and what all configuration changes required to do in the PBX. also kindly tell me if i configured CDR port can i log in to the system.

Thanks in advance....

Regards
Shailendra06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back